Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot

3 posters

Go down

Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot Empty Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot

Post  Sight Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 pm

A long time ago, in a land known as Betelgeuse..A large army was on the march, lead under command of General Tiberus Kharn. They were enroute to the city of Yyuril. The war had been dragged out for long enough. The kings were tired, the soldiers were becoming weaker due to fatigue and stress. Morale was dropping on both sides, and rations were becoming scarce.

The massive force split in three, the Sanguine division, Myre division, and Lycan division. Sanguine, under the command of Captain Hourus. Myre, lead by Captain Rantz. Lycan, headed by Tiberus himself. They set off in a trident-shaped attack. Headed directly towards the swamplands of Yyuril. Kharn's forces were anxious...they were ready... or so they thought.

Upon entering the swamplands, Tiberus noticed that the very light of day seemed to be hiding behind the trees. The swamps bubbled, the frogs and toads made their croaks, and the flies were busy doing fly things. Though no Yyurilians were anywhere to be seen. It was almost as if they had fled the city.. Captain Rantz noticed that one of the huts' doors were unhinged and broken. Massive claw marks were deeply embossed in the wooden frame, fungus draped along the eves, and blood stained the walls and floor. Hourus of the Sanguine division placed his hand on the walls, feeling to see if the blood was dried. It wasn't, it seeped down his arm, stinging where his open wounds were from the last-night's previous battle. Rantz kicked at one of the spores that had grown closer to the ground. It exploded in a puff of smoke, covering his division. Coughing filled the air, along with gasps and wheezing. Tiberus ran his hand along the inlain sections of wood. A small sliver of bone fell out onto his hand. It was sharp, and pierced his palm. He let out a faint yelp, tossing the bone into the marsh.. The party saw no reason to stay in the village, and set out for their home town.

Several months later, after strange suspicions began to arise that somehow the Yyurilian villagers had managed to defeat the massive army, a search party was sent out. About half way to the village, they found the encampment they were looking for, however, it was filled with strange creatures. Men with sharp teeth, pale skin, and a thirst for blood. Some others whose flesh appeared to be rotten and decaying, their eyes sunken into their heads. Yet there were others still who appeared to be normal, until late that night.. the moon climbed up behind the clouds, and shined down on the party. The men began to change, and morph. Fur covered their bodies, and their very forms were distorted to look like that of wolves.

The wolf-men slew all but one man of that search party. That man ventured on and returned to the hometown known as Miendienl, city of the Elves. He reported the sightings, that of wolves that looked like men in the day, and wolves at night. The blood-drinkers whose teeth were razor sharp, and the men who looked dead, though they walked along with the others. These creatures were named, werewolves, vampires, and the undead.

NOTE- This is subject to change
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot Empty Sight's Storytelling

Post  nekoal18 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Wow, that was....Rather captivating.
I hope you do more like this Eli and Sight.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot Empty Re: Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot

Post  Sight Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:07 pm

nekoal18 wrote:Wow, that was....Rather captivating.

Glad you liked it. I had to come up with a nice backstory.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot Empty Re: Porphoric Hemophilia - Lycanthropy - Myerot

Post  Vaurature Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Sight wrote:

I think that was much better than some descriptions i've read in books by some of my favorite authors..... I am in awe.

Vaurature

Back to top Go down

Post  Sight Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Vaurature wrote:
Sight wrote:

I think that was much better than some descriptions i've read in books by some of my favorite authors..... I am in awe.

My goal for this story, set here, in Betelguese. Is for me to be able to write a book after its done. I'll do it, if we are fluid enough with things. However, I won't be able to do it alone. With the help of the admin team, and of course all of our players, we could make something amazing.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaurature Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Sight wrote:

My goal for this story, set here, in Betelguese. Is for me to be able to write a book after its done. I'll do it, if we are fluid enough with things. However, I won't be able to do it alone. With the help of the admin team, and of course all of our players, we could make something amazing.

That would be amazing. Speaking of which i've had that idea aswell, infact, thats how i view RPs, as a book being written by multiple people all at once.

Vaurature

Back to top Go down

Post  Sight Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree, it is a large story. We are making a story. Its fantastic.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaurature Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Sight wrote:I agree, it is a large story. We are making a story. Its fantastic.

And may it last forever. The book i mean, not the story...that would get ridiculous.

Vaurature

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down