Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYPE RP IN ALELES!

+2
KraftyKlutz
LunaMarilandValentine
6 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

SKYPE RP IN ALELES! - Page 9 Empty Re: SKYPE RP IN ALELES!

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:38 am

"Problem is, that punk I was talking about....keeps messing with time. I have no idea why....but it pisses me off," she said with a nod, "But you're right....i do need rest." she headed for her room but gave him a hug as she passed him. "Good night" She got to her room, jumped on her bed as the door locked and curled up ready for bed. She fell asleep quickly.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 am

Tanyr smiles, hugging her back. "Good night." He turns back to Kuze, sighing quietly

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  AGWizard Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:50 am

*Phoenix Gigazord opens a dimentional gap with it's blue arm and pulls the turtles into another dimension*

Undying Ranger Kou: That should do it.

*The blue arm mecha ejects and flies away, The gigazord changes follows in a similar way*

*Kou jumps down from the airship and unmorphs after hitting the ground, attaining the look of a civilian*
AGWizard
AGWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 am

Groz'Len lies on the street where one of the turtles used to stand, groaning. "This... Is the last time... I try to climb a monster... To fight it..."
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

SKYPE RP IN ALELES! - Page 9 Empty Not understanding

Post  nekoal18 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:26 am

*OOC: For the purpose of this role-play -n- Now refers to Neko-Speak, Unless fluent in the Neko tongue by tutorship (Which I personal would not be surprised if Sight or possibly Luna are) No non-neko person can understand it. Trust me, It's part of the RP and has been discussed with Luna.*

As Kuze was led away, Tanyr started saying stuff again. Kuze replied in a strange language, a mixture of kitten like sounds with a touch of foreign accent "-n- What? I do not understand". Kuze tilted his head, waiting for some sort of physical explanation, but before Tanyr could achieve that, Luna appeared back in the mansion via the front door. She smiled softly at the two, looking dazed and rather tired.

The Two began a conversation that Kuze could neither comprehend nor cope with this ignorance to their language. He felt so lonely. He watched Luna hug Tanyr and began to wonder why people do that? Was that some sort of social ritual? Either way, Luna left and Tanyr turned back to him with a heavy sigh. The sigh made Kuze yawn rather deeply, his ears came forward and tail sways subtly as if he was listening to a tune in his mind.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 am

Tanyr fishes through his pockets and pulls out a candy bar, unwrapping it. "Hungry?" He takes a bite, and offers it to Kuze

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 am

Kuze looks at the candy bar is slight suspicion, watching Tanyr open it and take a bite out of it before offering it to him. Kuze tilted his head to the side, then returning up straight, taking the candy bar in both hands and lightly licking it.

Kuze's eyes widened, he bit of a corner and ate it happily "-n- It's good" He Mewed.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 am

Luna slept peacefully, fully aware of what would happen the next day. She only hoped she could keep her mouth shut and her door locked.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

Groz'Len slowly got up. "Oookay... Don't think i got too hurt..." He stretched as he stood up. Suddenly he opened his eyes completely and his pupils almost disappearing and he stood completely still. Then he screeched louder than he had ever done before, while falling back down. He kept on screeching lying on his front, clutching his back.
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sight Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:29 pm

The Sun rises above the horizon on the following day. Birds fall silent, trees blow in the wind, and the giant turtle menace is no where to be seen.

"See... they never brought me back my pets... I don't like it when I send out my little friends, and they never come back to me. I'll just have to go see whats going on myself!" Sight grumbles as he floats out of bed, picking up his black coat and levitating his fedora onto his head. His spectacles fall onto his face, and he walks out the door.

Little blue motes float around him in an aura like fashion as he walks down the street. He runs his fingers along the metal railing to his right. The metals bends slightly, as if going back in time, and it begins to take on its original shine and luster.

"Heh, let's see what exactly these people are up to."
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Luna woke up the next morning feeling.....different. She walked over to the door and tried it. "Damn locked....looks like I got rid of the windows too.....hmmmmm...." she smiled slightly remembering she had not told Tanyr she goes into heat and to ignore her when she locks herself in. "Help!!" she cried, "I seem to have locked myself in!!!!"
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 pm

Groz'Len was still lying in the street, groaning. However he had sent Azy, the spider, for help. "In the city... Broken back... And i have to rely on a spider, in a society that dosen't like them... Dammit..."
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Tanyr, who had returned to his work in his workshop after guiding Kuze to a bed to rest, faintly hears Luna calling for help. Goggles still on, he grabs the mechanical knight he'd constructed for her and makes his way to her room

Last edited by KraftyKlutz on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:32 pm

"Hello?!" Luna called, "Anyone? Can someone please let me out? I'm really hungry!" She knew how to manipulate people into opening doors. Part of her wished she had gagged herself and tied herself up.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Tanyr reaches Luna's door, humming to himself. "Just a second, Luna!" He pulls off his heavy leather working gloves, having forgotten he was wearing them, stuffing them into his pocket, and opened the door for her

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 pm

[XD that was a bad idea]
Luna grinned and tackled him, hugging him tightly. "My hero!" she said giving him a big kiss. She remained on top of him, her tail flicking from side to side.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:45 pm

[He's an innocent guy Razz]
Tanyr falls over more from the shock of the tackle than the tackles itself, almost entirely petrified by the fact that Luna was laying on top of him, his face a deep red, entirely unsure of what to do. "I-it was the least I c-could do I guess."

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Luna smiled at him and giggled. "You're so cute," she said softly kissing him again. Her tail moved more slowly now, seeming more relaxed. Something about her was different, animalistic even.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Something about Luna's behaviour was incredibly alluring to Tanyr, who was now slightly less petrified then before. But still very much terrified of the situation. "This is.. uh.. different.." His arms are splayed out to his sides, desperately gripping at the floor for his life

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Luna snuggled close to him and started to make a purring sound, much like a cat. She rubbed her cheek against his softly and smiled.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Tanyr pats her back softly, still petrified. "I-I finished the c-clockwork knight I promised you."

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Luna smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet," she said softly in his ear. She didn't move off of him. "Would you like to come in and show it to me?"
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Tanyr glances over Luna's shoulder, again becoming overwhelmingly terrified. "I-in there? W-what's wrong with out h-here?"

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:28 pm

"I just thought standing in the hallway was bad manners that's all," She said softly, "And why are you so scared? I don't bite." Luna's tail wagged slowly, her ears perked up. Part of her wanted to shut herself up and lock herself in again.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Tanyr nods his agreement. "I suppose so." He stuffs his hands in his pockets, fiddling with the clockwork knight.

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next