Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vladmir Hawke

2 posters

Go down

Was this well written?

Vladmir Hawke I_vote_lcap100%Vladmir Hawke I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Vladmir Hawke I_vote_lcap0%Vladmir Hawke I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vladmir Hawke I_vote_lcap0%Vladmir Hawke I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Vladmir Hawke Empty Vladmir Hawke

Post  Vladmir Hawke Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Age: Although he looks 27, he no longer remembers his age, as he found it to be a worthless, as it didnt measure anything.

Personality: Hostile, viscious, and power hungry, while still a believer in balance.

Skills: While he is a Necromancer--Lich in fact, Head of the Necromancers, He is still skilled in the ways of the Rogue class, although has none of their spells. He also really knows his way around a sword. Go to him if you have a question on any blade.

Hawke comes from a broken home, under the name Satoshi, he never got know his parents, he was adopted by a mysterious order called "The Organization"

He quickly rose to top ranks in The Order, which specialized in the arts of assassination. He soon killed his mentor, and replaced him as Grandmaster. It is unknown what became of The Organization after his sudden disappearance.

He woke up one afternoon on a beach, in a place he didn't recognize. The city, he came to learn, was Novograd. Ruled by up and coming King Zarthes. He made friends, and enemies quickly, but showed his talent
for the stealthy arts in an astonishing pace. He learned he was the descended from an ancient Necromancer, whose name was lost to the ages, and proceeded to learn the arts of raising the dead. On the side, he became Zarthes personal guard.

After a mishap with his newly found Necromancy, he was found guilty of murdering a Sea Elf, named Nypheria. He had cut her throat in cold blood, and had been banished to the swamps, where he suffered a fit of insanity.

Then things went to hell. The city was falling apart. People were dying left and right. Malignus had won.
In a last ditch effort, Zarthes tore open a portal, sending them to a realm, deemed Betelgeuse.

He considers himself responsible for corrupting the once dwarf, Sight, by linking his soul to an ancient elven body.

After settling, he realized he didnt belong in the city, and promptly left Vendigroth, the Ruined City they had found and inhabited. By a sheer stroke of luck, he found an old keep, crafted purely of obsidian. Inside he found a library, with dusty tomes, naming the place "Vigils Keep." He found it was the home of a group of Necromancers that had long died out ages prior. He fixed the place up and made it suitable for living. He also ventured out and found the keep protected two villages, both of which were abandoned and in ruin.

Eventually, after being found by the inhabitants of the city, he soon fell in love. Her true name was never known, but most called her Bear. She is no longer with us. He continued to live in Vigils Keep, unable to take down the things she had left behind.

While in the Keep, before Bears death, Herobrine appeared in the source of power atop the highest floor. He tore Vladmir's very soul from his body, which eventually rotted away, leaving him a black spirit flame, in heavy dark armor.

Recently however, He became obsessed with power. And he sought out Sight. To make a deal.
In it, he gained a new body, with flowing silvery hair, and a black leather coat.

When faced with free time, he wanders in search of rare artifacts, which he has taken to collecting.
He also prides himself heavily on his finer tastes, and clean-cut Gothic style.

Last edited by Vladmir Hawke on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Vladmir Hawke
Vladmir Hawke

Back to top Go down

Vladmir Hawke Empty Re: Vladmir Hawke

Post  Oak Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:46 am

I never knew Vlad was in love with Bear, good Bio btw, let's me know some of the stuff that happened before I joined.
Oak
Oak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum