Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request, If you will.

3 posters

Go down

A request, If you will. Empty A request, If you will.

Post  Zarthes Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:33 pm

So were back in business, Betelguise 3.0 is here and here and we are off to a face planting start I might say, We have our port, the starter area, the wonderful little fishing shack. We don't have a town however, we have a wall with several buildings but few are actually consistent with one another, not saying we should all be cookie cutter. What I am saying is however that we should establish what the basic house Should resemble, now I could go with a big old rant about how pretty much, Eli's tavern, Rebecca's Inn, my home, and Vaur's blacksmith are fuck all perfect, I mean they are but that would discredit everyone else and be like the typical "Your doing it wrong" demotivational poster. What I am going to do is give everyone a link to what I think we should try to model Novograd after, but to a smaller and more manageable extent, I mean lets face it people, we aren't FyreUk.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zarthes
Zarthes

Back to top Go down

A request, If you will. Empty Re: A request, If you will.

Post  AGWizard Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:47 am

>.>
were not done with our house yet...
AGWizard
AGWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sight Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 am

I agree with Zar. I'd like to see a major theme. Hell, I'll even go as far as to help people edit their homes. Need help? Just ask.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sight Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:06 am

I've been heading around the town, fixing up people's homes to fit up with a theme. If you really would like your house changed back, please just tell me and don't get angry. I'll fix it back to the way it used to be.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum