Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYPE RP IN ALELES!

+2
KraftyKlutz
LunaMarilandValentine
6 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

SKYPE RP IN ALELES! - Page 2 Empty Re: SKYPE RP IN ALELES!

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 am

Groz'Len suddenly groans slightly as he remembers something and says "You wouldn't happen to know of a decent jewelry store around here do you? I need to but something there..."
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:54 am

Kuze Avior's Neko ears tilted back forward and looked at the airship dropping cargo. "I'm sure the police will come after them soon...Dropping crates over board onto land without landing must be illegal..." He said as adjusted the ribbon tied to his wrist to suit more comfortably. He was still in his school uniform, black blazer with white shirt underneath, black trousers and red clip-on tie.

He watched Miss.Luna jump up to the airship with great dexterity, he tilted his head and sighed softly "I wish I could do that..." he mused as his ears peaked up at voice of the lizard man, Groz'len, whom holding his pet spider with his palm.

He turned to Groz'len and shrugged supplely as he returned to waving the ribbon around in the air like a female gymnast performing with at the National Game. "Well, If you head over to the market place, or maybe even the superstore, there should be Jewellery there..." he replied "I don't often go into the city, It's big and scary, full of dark alleys and evil alley cats....doing stuff..."

Watching his ribbon fly through the air with grace at his bidding, Kuze suddenly and abruptly ledge for the end and grabbed it between his lip. The momentary sight was almost one of a cute kitten playing with a cat toy. He purred and let it out from the grasp of his mouth and returned to waving it.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am

"Afraid of the dark alleys and the little fur balls there? Eh, we're all afraid of something i guess..." Groz'Len says as he strokes the spider absentmindedly. Is wearing what he usually wears when away from home, some dark leather pants, a shirt that was once white, but is more brownish now. He also has both his swords with him, along with his trusty revolver.
"Most stores around here seem to think of my kind as stupid people that will bye anything slightly shiny. Tends to make it hard to find someone not insulting me when i try to buy somethings..."
"Anyway, i'll leave you to your... Fight against that cloth piece or whatever you'r doing..."
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Kuze watched Groz'Len stroke his pet spider carefully while it rested in the Lizard man's palm. He shook his head "They are stray. Wild. Unkempt." Kuze answered "I prefer to be outside, but my parents don't let me out for too long." Adjusting his collar and brushing his fringe hair with his hand, Kuze then sat down back on the grassy hill and looked up at Groz'Len.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:56 pm

"Strict parents, huh? I know how that is, all to well..." Groz'Len says, as the spider starts climbing up his arm while he tries to catch it playfully.
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Kuze shook his head again. "They only want to do what's best. That's what they tell me." He explained, defending his parents as he laid back on the grass and started looking up at the blue, clear sky. "And I believe them, people are cruel and evil. They hurt people like me."

Kuze, then wandering into a deep thought, begins to think of the horrible things his mother and father have told can happen to people his age. His Race. His smile receding into a simple frown, concentrating into the nothingness of the deep blue sky.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm

"Yeah, that's about the same my father told me. Except i see him as one of the cruel ones. Still, he made me a good warrior, i suppose..." Sits down on the grass as well and catches the spider, which struggles in his grip. "But i guess he was the lesser of two evils, or something like that..."
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Kuze's ears peaked at Groz'Len's comment and lifted himself up, supporting himself on his elbows as he looked at the Lizard-man. "How so?" He asked curiously, not really understanding how a parent can be the lesser of two evils when their primary objective is to care for and support their kin.
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, when you can choose to be trained to be a warrior, or have a large chance of getting killed in a attack, i choose the one that beats me to make me better" He says, sighing slightly
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  AGWizard Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 pm

*Undying Ranger Kou's Scarf blows in the wind*
To the next cry for help. *Echo* UNDYING RANGER, AWAY!
*Kou Jumps to the building tops and jumps away*
AGWizard
AGWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dedtoo Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Hears some strange yelling, but ignores it as just another one of the weird sounds of this city.
Dedtoo
Dedtoo

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Luna watched the strange man jump away and sighed. "There now he's gone. Are you going to keep following me? If so, why?" she questioned the man who had been tugging her around so far.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Tanyr shrugs happily, pulling a strange contraption from his pocket, fiddling with it. "I don't really have anything better to do. And you did save my life." The contraption clicks loudly and begins to emit a low whirring sound

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Luna's ears twitched as she looked at him. "I guess I don't mind. But I'm looking for somewhere to stay....I don't have a home....I don't really know where I am...." she said softly.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Tanyr continues fiddling with the small contraption, he smiles at her absent-mindedly. "I guess that makes two of us then! I was on my way home when my airship started messing up. No idea where I am.. hang on.." Tanyr twists the contraption once more, and it whirs to life, unfolding into a little man in a suit of armour. Tanyr chuckles happily as the little robot climbs along his arm and stands on his shoulder

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Luna's eyes widen as she looks at the robot. "What is that?" she asked staring at it still, she had never seen such a device and it obviously amused her. She pulled off her cape and perked her ears up, to hear him better. Her pure white fox tail flicked back and forth merrily.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Tanyr smiles at her, plucking the clockwork robot off his shoulder and holding it out to her in the palm of his hand. "This is probably one of my most beautiful creations yet. It's a little clockwork knight." The knight walks around on his palm, whirring quietly

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Shimasa walked around quietly, brushing sterling strands from her face, her sapphire gaze scanning the area. She let out a gentle sigh as she smoothed out the unwanted creases of her top, humming a light tune. She was stopped, and talked to by a few people who knew her, smiling lightly before waving them off, moving towards a fountain and sitting at it, looking around at everyone and continuing her hum, tracing her finger in the water and watching as it rippled.

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Luna looked at it, amazed. "It's astounding...." she said softly, "It's so small, so precise...." she stared at it intently, her tail continuing to flick back and forth.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Tanyr grins proudly, watching the knight. "I can make you one, if you'd like? I can easily get the parts I need"

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Luna looked back at him. "Really?" she said with a warm smile, her tail wagging more, "I'd love that!" She then took his hand. "Could you help me find a house though? You're more than welcome to stay with me. I REALLY don't know what I'm doing...."
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:59 am

Tanyr smiles and folds the knight up, tucking it away. "It's the least I can do, seeing as you saved me." He looks around at the tall buildings. "I don't think we'll find a very good place around here to live in though.."

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 am

"I don't like it here the buildings are boring and awful," Luna said softly, "I want a nice place....somewhere not in the city....I don't like these cities...too noisy...." She put her cape back on and pulled her hood up. "Even a nice big area of land would work for me. I can build a place...."
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 am

Tanyr tugs at her hand. "I think I saw a good place as I was flying in, before my airship went haywire. I think it's this way..."

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:12 am

"Ok," Luna said softly with a nod, "Let's go." she started to walk in the direction that he was indicating.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next