Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting: Cities

5 posters

Go down

Setting: Cities Empty Setting: Cities

Post  Eli Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 pm

This time around, things are going to be a bit different. Whereas before we had a city that nobody lived in, now everyone will be required to live in one of two cities.

Miendienl (Myen-Den-Ell) - The elven city, nestled high in the treetops. Protectors of the land and home of the druids. The citizens live under king Sight Foreson, and use magic for magic's sake. Necromancy is allowed, but is considered a taboo subject.

Legaria - The industrious steampunk city. Set in a massive pit, the city is ruled by the King, who relays his messages through an adviser due to an attempt on his life. Here, magic is used as a tool, with all forms being allowed, but mages are strictly monitored by the Crown.

The two cities have been at war for years, due to disputes over the nature of magic. There is a neutral city in the middle of the two kingdoms, used for trade and as a zone of peace. However, the town is believed to be haunted and is not permanently inhabited.

Last edited by Eli on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eli
Eli
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Setting: Cities Empty Re: Setting: Cities

Post  AGWizard Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

I like it!
AGWizard
AGWizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:12 am

The elven city will be a great place for my hunter/druid char. I might keep the name Oak, just to make it easier. My char won't have nature powers like Oak, but be closer to animals rather than plants. If their is a shaman class I would like to attain that.
Oak
Oak

Back to top Go down

Post  hardeu Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:45 pm

I'll make up two characters, one for each city, just for convenience. Just in case more players join one city, and not the other.

I'm thriving for a druid.
hardeu
hardeu

Back to top Go down

Setting: Cities Empty Steampunk all the way.

Post  nekoal18 Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm going to create a Character inspired by the Italian Renaissance, and have him live in the Industrial city as a magi.

I have thoughts on basing his character on Brunelleschi. Or maybe Leonardo. I will let you all know soon enough!
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum