Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My version of the IC info section! Improved!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My version of the IC info section! Improved! - Page 2 Empty Re: My version of the IC info section! Improved!

Post  AGWizard Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:23 am

Qualin_Silverward wrote:I actually think that that idea of starting neutral is fucking brilliant.

The reason I would include profession is just so that the character has a role to play in the town's activities. Every town has a blacksmith, priest, king, etc. That way, it would provide some degree of mandatory roleplay and importance for the character to exist in that town. In a sense, nobody gets left out because everyone has a role to play. I think it would really help with some people complaining about being "unimportant to the story". Because hey, if the town blacksmith makes a large majority of the military's weapons, and he/she kicks the bucket, the town loses something valuable even if that character wasn't particularly story important.

I had that idea and told it to luna. i even used the term "Freelancer". I love how administration listens to its people : D
AGWizard
AGWizard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2