characters for fresh story

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

characters for fresh story

Post  AGWizard on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:48 am

This time around I'm thinking of being a ninja. no naruto bullshit. (just to be clear i hate naruto)
and that's all i'll say about me for now.

What about you? care to give hints on your new characters?
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  KraftyKlutz on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I've re-written the history of Artel, made it a little more decisive, and decided to choose a character that was around way before Ridgire.
He won't be as tall. But he will be very, very noble.

KraftyKlutz

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Oak on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm thinking of a semi-tribal hunter. Mainly focussed around hunting passive and hostile mobs and selling their goods, he will know most social skills but will be lacking in others, and over time will develop them.
avatar
Oak

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  ElectricMonk on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:06 pm

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!

New local circulation! Keep abreast of local news, speculations, conjectures, slander (libel?) as well as the most recent Bat-Boy sightings! Read (or listen to) The Town Crier!

~ "Honest" Iago

(Note that by "Honest" I mean, degenerate gambler, alcoholic and liar. FUN TIMES FOR ALL!
Also, his offices will provide a nifty means of disseminating rumors and information IC. Also, ALIENS! BATBOY! HEEEROBRINE!!!!!)
avatar
ElectricMonk

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 34
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I will be playing as a type of Mage this time around. She's shy and caring. That's all you get until I write up the actual character profile. Razz
avatar
LunaMarilandValentine

Posts : 393
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Vaurature on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Hmm, Whichever class is closest to Alchemist, Even if this means not living in the elven city....

Vaurature

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : Mining all the diamonds on the map, like a boss?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Eli on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

All characters can brew potions now.
avatar
Eli
Admin
Admin

Posts : 123
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 27

View user profile http://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  AGWizard on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

so after going through more concepts I've dropped the ninja idea and have went on to another. I'm afraid can't give any details.
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  KraftyKlutz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:49 am

I'm still not sure about my new characters class, but I'm pretty content with his story

KraftyKlutz

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  hardeu on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:29 am

I still like the idea of an elven druid or something around those lines. I'm picky as hell so I need a skin, my original skin is perfect but for fresh start sake, I'll venture for a new one.

Hell, I think I'll be an Orc Druid (does that make work?), I found a perfect skin, really well done if I'm to become one.
avatar
hardeu

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  KraftyKlutz on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 am

Do it
It'd be interesting to see where it'd go

KraftyKlutz

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Pan N'el Dar on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 am

Came up with an awesome idea regarding a priest with a not-so-nice past Wink This time, I will definitely be playing a character closer to my real-life age. I dunno what it was, but I found it challenging to RP an older character. Also, this character will definitely be "good".

Other than that, it will all be secrets! Muahahaha!
avatar
Pan N'el Dar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Dedtoo on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Well, i know i will be a sciency-warrior/rouge character. The details are still undergoing work though.
avatar
Dedtoo

Posts : 216
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Norway

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Sight on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Sight is going to be the High Elven King of the Magical City of Miendienl.
The fantastic thing about this is that no one knows each other, because its an alternate reality.
avatar
Sight
Admin
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

View user profile http://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  hardeu on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Bah, eff it. I can't find the skin anymore so I'm probably going to be a dwarf, have a perfect skin too.
I'm so indecisive, dwarf, or elf, typical race that I'd choose to be. Epic skins anyone? I've ravaged through the most common websites and can't find squat.
avatar
hardeu

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Vaurature on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am

Hiral Tyalo, my name and personality is all your getting however. He is going to be a bit reckless, not caring for his own safety over others. Not going to be like narkov was, but will still have something covering the lower part of his face, that being the only intentional similarity. That and a grim facination with blades, and women... Though less flirty like, more getting to know whomever it is first. Could be tricky with 2-3 women ever on though.........

Vaurature

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : Mining all the diamonds on the map, like a boss?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  AGWizard on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 am

Vaurature wrote:Hiral Tyalo, my name and personality is all your getting however. He is going to be a bit reckless, not caring for his own safety over others. Not going to be like narkov was, but will still have something covering the lower part of his face, that being the only intentional similarity. That and a grim facination with blades, and women... Though less flirty like, more getting to know whomever it is first. Could be tricky with 2-3 women ever on though.........
Hey Sammy is this using an edit of your narkov skin?
eveytime you changed character i had a hard time telling it was someone else at first. I suggest starting fresh and making(From scratch)(....or finding(... or requesting me to make you......)) a new skin.
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Vaurature on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 am

Arc/Sieg wrote:
Vaurature wrote:Hiral Tyalo, my name and personality is all your getting however. He is going to be a bit reckless, not caring for his own safety over others. Not going to be like narkov was, but will still have something covering the lower part of his face, that being the only intentional similarity. That and a grim facination with blades, and women... Though less flirty like, more getting to know whomever it is first. Could be tricky with 2-3 women ever on though.........
Hey Sammy is this using an edit of your narkov skin?
eveytime you changed character i had a hard time telling it was someone else at first. I suggest starting fresh and making(From scratch)(....or finding(... or requesting me to make you......)) a new skin.

Grrrrrrr. I accept many names shorter than sammy, among them, v vaur, nark, snow, bori, or hiral.
I found one. It looks about the same in that it has a thingcovering his lower face. But thats where the similarities end.

Vaurature

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : Mining all the diamonds on the map, like a boss?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  AGWizard on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 am

Vaurature wrote:
Arc/Sieg wrote:
Vaurature wrote:Hiral Tyalo, my name and personality is all your getting however. He is going to be a bit reckless, not caring for his own safety over others. Not going to be like narkov was, but will still have something covering the lower part of his face, that being the only intentional similarity. That and a grim facination with blades, and women... Though less flirty like, more getting to know whomever it is first. Could be tricky with 2-3 women ever on though.........
Hey Sammy is this using an edit of your narkov skin?
eveytime you changed character i had a hard time telling it was someone else at first. I suggest starting fresh and making(From scratch)(....or finding(... or requesting me to make you......)) a new skin.

Grrrrrrr. I accept many names shorter than sammy, among them, v vaur, nark, snow, bori, or hiral.
I found one. It looks about the same in that it has a thingcovering his lower face. But thats where the similarities end.

I dont think Snow or Nark should be applicable anymore. also im here if you need me!
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Vaurature on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:44 am

AGWizard wrote:

I dont think Snow or Nark should be applicable anymore. also im here if you need me!

It is always applicable, i will always have a narkov snow in sc2 rps.

Vaurature

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : Mining all the diamonds on the map, like a boss?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Vaurature on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

Also im going to bed for the night.....so late....

Vaurature

Posts : 94
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 21
Location : Mining all the diamonds on the map, like a boss?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attention eli and sight

Post  AGWizard on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am

Eli and sight if you read this i have PM'd both of you on the MC forum about my new characters asking your opinion.
If you haven't been on the MC forum please look it over. Thank you.
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sorted

Post  nekoal18 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:12 pm

I got my character sorted. New skin and new bio. All I need now is for Sight and Eli to create the new application.
avatar
nekoal18

Posts : 119
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Great Britain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  AGWizard on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

so I'm letting it out that my guy is going to be a Vampire. but be careful, conventional vampire tricks wont work on me!
avatar
AGWizard

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Ohio, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Sight on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:58 pm

AGWizard wrote:so I'm letting it out that my guy is going to be a Vampire. but be careful conventional vampire tricks wont work on me!

I'm posting a section concerning vampires and such soon.
avatar
Sight
Admin
Admin

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-12-30
Age : 25
Location : Indiana

View user profile http://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: characters for fresh story

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum