Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread

5 posters

Go down

The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread Empty The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread

Post  Pan N'el Dar Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Hey guys

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my computer, but for whatever reason it decided to derp. HARD. The harddrive works fine and the computer turns on, but I think something inside of it came loose. Every time I turn it on, it turns off briefly afterwards or whenever it is even slightly moved. So, Qualin will be out of comission for a while. I'm writing this from work.

His in-character excuse is that he has, in his sudden interest in science, decided to go to an academy to learn the fundamental building skills that he lacks.

Last edited by Qualin_Silverward on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pan N'el Dar
Pan N'el Dar

Back to top Go down

The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread Empty Re: The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread

Post  Pan N'el Dar Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Qualin will be back soon, guys! Sent my computer back to Dell. Apparently, the motherboard is fried due to a faulty fan.
Pan N'el Dar
Pan N'el Dar

Back to top Go down

The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread Empty Re: The "My Character is Going on a Trip!" Thread

Post  LunaMarilandValentine Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:58 pm

That sucks! I understand that though. I had a hard drive die on me because of the crappy design of my laptop.
LunaMarilandValentine
LunaMarilandValentine

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah, that happened to me too, sent me a laptop worth £100 more than the one I sent xD guess it was because I was threatening them too much xDD
nekoal18
nekoal18

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan N'el Dar Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

@Luna: The computer I have is a Dell. They're notoriously bad for their poor design. Sent this computer in far more than just this one time, haha.

Good news is that it's fixed now! They sent me my old computer with all of the parts fixed up Smile
Pan N'el Dar
Pan N'el Dar

Back to top Go down

Post  hardeu Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

I won't be on so much lately. I'll hop on for a little bit, but not as much as before. In character reason: Went on a trip around the region to collect ingredients for dyes / coming back to deposit.
hardeu
hardeu

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Going on school camp, so I won't be on for a few days. IC, Ridgire has gone on another pilgrimage to the ruins of his home city

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  hardeu Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 am

If anyone needs an IC explanation as to why I haven't been on during the more active times of the past few days, my reason is that I'm caught up with my philosophy in my tree and I've been meditating with Aquella, trying to learn the magic of nature.

OOC: Working on some background of my character, further back than what I already put. I will be editing some things such as names and what not, but nothing that will effect what anyone knows IC already.
hardeu
hardeu

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 am

Due to being back at school, I can't be on during the prime rp'ing time as often as I'd like. IC Xander is busy at work on his company

KraftyKlutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down