Betelgeuse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sincere Apology

2 posters

Go down

A Sincere Apology Empty A Sincere Apology

Post  Pan N'el Dar Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello everyone

Demetri/Pan/TeeEnTee here.

For the past couple of days I've had a tremendous amount of guilt over the trouble I've caused on this server. Everything from breaking the rules, derailing important plot points, acting nonsensical (even if it was in the spirit of the character), repeatedly going into the opposite town, being disrespectful to the admins, etc. It took me a while to realize how much I actually did hurt everyone. Before I left, I was extremely disrespectful to Eli, Sight and especially Luna (whom I will get to in a moment). I would like to personally express a heartfelt apology to both Eli and Sight. For those who don't know, my words upon leaving were "Fuck this server. Luna, you're a bitch". While angry over numerous things, I also mentioned an act of self-harm against myself to everybody who was online while on Bear's server.

I don't even know where to start in order to express just how sorry I am. Sight and Eli both told me that I had "ruined Betelgeuse", and to be honest I quite agree. All of this server migration business is more or less my fault, because through my actions I had created a culture in which it was impossible to continue. I wore the admins' patience so thin that they have permanently banned me. Some have gone so far as to suggest I should be globally banned, and while I personally feel this is unfair, it would be totally justified considering the harm I've done to this server.

Now, let me speak personally to Luna. Luna, I was the biggest dick in the world to you. I was more mean to you than anybody else, including those who were present during the self-harm incident. What I did to you was bullying, plain and simple. This more than anything was what ruined the server. I should never have brought up ANYTHING related to Mary Sues, should not have been mean to you on the forums in the suggestions thread, and should have just been nicer to you in general. I wish I could take it all back, but the harm has already been done, and there is little chance of me ever properly repairing the damage I did. All I can say is that I'm sincerely sorry and that I have seen the error of my ways.

This apology is NOT an attempt at me trying to have myself unbanned. I am genuinely sorry about the things I have said and done which led to the server collapse. I take full responsibility. If you are still recommending a global ban, by all means do so. If you want to forum ban me, you can do so too. I just could not carry on with feeling the way I felt about these incidents.

I hope that we can at least leave on good terms, even if you guys are still angry at me. I will not be returning to Betelgeuse (and probably Minecraft, too) at any time in the future.

Pan N'el Dar
Pan N'el Dar

Back to top Go down

A Sincere Apology Empty Re: A Sincere Apology

Post  Sight Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you for the apology.
Sight
Sight
Admin
Admin

https://betelgeuse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down