Luna Casella the Shy Healer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luna Casella the Shy Healer

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Name: Luna Casella
Appearance:
Hair color: golden Blonde and in a long loose ponytail
Eye color: Green
Outfit: white dress with blue trim, leather gloves, and leather boots. She occasionally carries a staff around.
Race: Half Elf, Half Human

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She lost her mother at a young age to an illness. This spurred her to become a healer and only a few days after her death Luna began studying. She's been practicing magic since she was seven. During her childhood she learned to play the Violin. Her father was the royal Vizier and often came home tired. Because of that she worked hard but never sought her father's approval. She only wanted to see him smile which he did whenever she played or sang or danced. Since that was what made her father smile she chose to never pick up a weapon and thus has no fighting experience. She's never been outside of Legaria and is very shy. She normally is found either at home or in the hospital where she works to heal wounds and ease pain. She is afraid of spiders as to her they are much larger than any creature that dangerous should be and is afraid of very dark places because anything could creep up and hurt her. Being as shy as she is she never stands up for herself when she's insulted. She has been known to refuse her healing services but she still cares for the wounds no matter what.

Views on Religion: Luna is very reluctant to speak on this topic. She often becomes uncomfortable when people start speaking about their beliefs and their gods. Like her brother she is very bitter about the idea of a god. She feels that if there is any gods out there they are absolute jerks and love to push people around like pawns. She thinks that any god who though it was a good idea to let the humans be forced into a hole, for her mother to die of illness, and for her father to be killed by the barbarians from Miendenell, is an absolutely cruel and horrible god.

Views on the War: Luna is passionate about it though will rarely say anything. She is also bitter because the war is the reason her father (Justin Casella) had to work so hard and why her brother has to work hard now. She feels that going to the other city is traitorous and feels very strict about letting people wander all willy-nilly.

Last edited by LunaMarilandValentine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I need to make sure people realize she can't fight)
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Luna Casella the Shy Healer

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

may find another picture. let me know what you think of this one.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AGWizard on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 am

LunaMarilandValentine wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MY EYES! MY EYES! IT'S, IT'S...... TOO CUTE! AHHHH!

p.s. love the picture!
AGWizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Recently she has fallen madly in love with Xander Shale. She cares greatly for him. however, now she feels he is one of two people she can trust in all of Legaria as she noticed many go missing one day. She assumed they went to Miendenell and now calls them traitors.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because common sense "doesn't make sense"

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:34 pm

LUNA IS A HALF-ELF SHE CAN SPEAK FUCKING COMMON AND FUCKING ELVISH. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE SHIT ABOUT HOW "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A FULL ELVEN FAMILY" I CALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. AFTER SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPENED TODAY I'M MAKING THIS AS FUCKING CLEAR AS I CAN. I'm sorry for my anger but I've had a rough day. I've been accused of Metagaming, mocked and now this.

Last edited by LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan N'el Dar on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 pm

LunaMarilandValentine wrote:LUNA IS A HALF-ELF SHE CAN SPEAK FUCKING COMMON AND FUCKING ELVISH. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE SHIT ABOUT HOW "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A FULL ELVEN FAMILY" I CALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. AFTER SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPENED TODAY I'M MAKING THIS AS FUCKING CLEAR AS I CAN.

Who said you have to be Elvish to understand Elvish?! Hiral understands Elvish and he is a human. And Demetri has a piss poor understanding of Elvish, but he's not Elvish and does speak it. Who said this?

As long as one parent is Elvish and speaks Elvish, you should be able to understand it.
Pan N'el Dar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Qualin_Silverward wrote:
LunaMarilandValentine wrote:LUNA IS A HALF-ELF SHE CAN SPEAK FUCKING COMMON AND FUCKING ELVISH. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE SHIT ABOUT HOW "IT'S NOT POSSIBLE IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE A FULL ELVEN FAMILY" I CALL FUCKING BULLSHIT. AFTER SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPENED TODAY I'M MAKING THIS AS FUCKING CLEAR AS I CAN.

Who said you have to be Elvish to understand Elvish?! Hiral understands Elvish and he is a human. And Demetri has a piss poor understanding of Elvish, but he's not Elvish and does speak it. Who said this?

As long as one parent is Elvish and speaks Elvish, you should be able to understand it.

Bear and Vaur said that the only way I should've been able to speak elvish was if I was raised in an all elf home. Luna's mother was an elf and they were taught elvish. Luna's better at it then Jon because she uses it. so take it up with them. Apparently it doesn't make sense for a half elf to know elvish. They were surprised today when Luna spoke it.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pan N'el Dar on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Well, I mean a half elf's Elvish isn't going to be nearly as good as someone who regularly speaks it. And I would think that, as the Vizier, Jon would know Elvish a bit better. Other than that, I really don't see the problem.
Pan N'el Dar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Xander speaks a variety of languages, including Elvish. Everyone in Artel speaks Elvish and/or Giant, and Xander learnt many other languages while he was a sailor

KraftyKlutz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Jon speaks elvish too. Again, it was Vaur and Bear who had a problem. Vaur was in Legaria, Luna saw him, walked over and questioned him, he never answered, Bear called him to leave, he said something in elvish, and I believe she replied. that was when shit hit the fan so to speak.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:48 am

You don't have to be part of the species to be able to speak their language. For instance, I'm not French, but I can still speak the language fluently

KraftyKlutz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nekoal18 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 am

Lorenzo recognises Elvish, but cannot speak it.
Anywho, We all know what a great job you do in helping the server Luna, Don't let this drag you down Smile
nekoal18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Again people just don't seem to get it

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Luna is not a Doctor. She is a Healer. She took an oath to never use her healing spells to hurt someone, which she can, and to only use them to heal. However, she can refuse her services. She is, again, NOT A DOCTOR but a HEALER. Look at the damn title people.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hardeu on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:01 pm

LunaMarilandValentine wrote:Luna is not a Doctor. She is a Healer. She took an oath to never use her healing spells to hurt someone, which she can, and to only use them to heal. However, she can refuse her services. She is, again, NOT A DOCTOR but a HEALER. Look at the damn title people.

Jeez, chill woman. And you can't blame people for referring to you as a Doctor. It's obvious why someone may refer to you as Doctor Luna as well as Luna, the Healer. They both care for or help people.
hardeu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 pm

hardeu wrote:
LunaMarilandValentine wrote:Luna is not a Doctor. She is a Healer. She took an oath to never use her healing spells to hurt someone, which she can, and to only use them to heal. However, she can refuse her services. She is, again, NOT A DOCTOR but a HEALER. Look at the damn title people.

Jeez, chill woman. And you can't blame people for referring to you as a Doctor. It's obvious why someone may refer to you as Doctor Luna as well as Luna, the Healer. They both care for or help people.

Oh hey, I didn't mean it to come off as angry. I just don't want people to get the wrong idea. She didn't take an oath to heal anyone who was hurt. There was an incident today in which someone assumed Luna took an oath to heal anyone. However, that is not the case ^.^ so sorry it came across as angry. I just want to make things crystal clear since there has been a lot of misunderstandings lately.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just a little update

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:49 am

If I'm not online much today/this week it's because I'm an idiot and broke my laptop screen. I have a computer still but it doesn't have minecraft on it and it's not a very good computer.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 pm

After the surprise attack Luna has become even more terrified of the war. She is worried for Xander's safety and is worried about dying. She is more worried about everyone else over herself.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Luna is beginning to develop a severe hatred for werewolves and wants the beasts destroyed since they are too much like miends her in eyes.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A religious Luna?

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 am

It appears Luna has found herself a religion. Three goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore have spoken to Luna as she prayed to them for an entire day. Will she actually be able to find the kind of religion she has been looking for? will she devote herself to these three? We shall soon see. She is very nervous of Skjoldr now and is afraid he might be a traitor. He has been gone for many many days and broke the promise he made to her not to hunt for werewolves in Miend. She's very worried about Xander still and may try to protect him with all she can.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Luna has fallen very ill. apparently she has had a disease since she was young and it is the same one that took her mother. She doesn't seem to have much time left. She wanted to find a cure but it looks like her time will run out.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:10 am

This will be very interesting indeed. Can't wait to see how Xander takes this

KraftyKlutz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Looks Like Luna will be dying all alone......Will no one comfort her in her final hours?
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

Luna has died in the arms of her Beloved Xander. It was the only thing she really wanted. However, it was a very sad death.
LunaMarilandValentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KraftyKlutz on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 am

It brought a tear to my eye. And several tears to Xander's

KraftyKlutz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaMarilandValentine on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:27 am

Yeah....I cried too.